We are following all recommendations set out by the BC Health Authority, College of Dental Surgeons and BCCDC and Work Safe BC. While we have always upheld the highest standards of infection control, universal precautions and sanitization, we are now taking additional precautions to ensure the highest level of safety for you and our team.
New Office Policies
Prior to your appointment, you will be asked a mandatory COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire over the phone. During this series of 7 questions, if you answer yes to any of the questions asked you may need to reschedule your appointment. We kindly ask, if you have any symptoms such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, sore throat or other flu-like symptoms, please stay home. Our team will also go through a mandatory screening at the beginning of each shift.
- On the day of your appointment, we ask that you remain in your vehicle and call the office 604-882-9116 to let us know you have arrived. A team member will come to your vehicle and provide you with a mask (if you do not have your own) We will go through a secondary screening, this will include a temperature reading and a questionnaire.
- Please leave all personal belongings at home, except for those that are necessary.
- We are limiting the number of patients in our clinic at any one time, please come by yourself or have your companion remain in the vehicle.
- We ask that you use the restroom at home prior to your appointment as there may be limited access.
- We are encouraging contactless advanced payment. This will be discussed prior to your appointment.
- Our team has been outfitted with the most recent recommendations for Personal Protective Equipment including fitted masks and face shields
- Requiring an oral pre-rinse by all patients once in the chair to reduce exposure to germs
- Appointment times will be staggered and lengthened to ensure physical distancing, treatment is completed, as well to allow for enhanced infection control during procedures.
- Introducing protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures
- We are providing comprehensive tele-dentistry and virtual appointments for various procedures.
- Our team is adhering to strict cleaning and disinfection protocols throughout the entire clinic.
- Requiring consistent and regular hand-washing and sanitization before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
- Barriers have been installed at our reception desk
- All magazines have been removed from our reception areas and counters cleared throughout our office.
- We have implemented additional cleaning and disinfection systems above and beyond the recommendations to ensure that our space is as safe as possible.
- Enhancing nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched
If you have any questions or if you are wanting to schedule an appointment, please contact our office 604-882-9116 or email us email@example.com